Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In honor of St. Patty’s Day, I rounded up several fun DIY tutorials on Pinterest. Excited? Ok, here they are…
1. Puppy Chow is always yummy, but a green one for St Patty’s Day? That is amazing! Check out this blog for the recipe and tutorial.
2. Here is an adorable eraser-stamped St. Patrick’s Day Shirt that is easy and festive.
3. This is a super cute gift idea to give your special leprechauns in your life on this green holiday. The tutorial is found on this blog.
4. Looking for a festive way to dress up your nails? Well look no further..Here is a adorable way to show your Irish side with this nail tutorial!
5. I don’t know about you, but Shamrock Shakes are one of my favorite holiday drinks! Thanks to this tutorial, us Shamrock Shake lovers don’t have to wait for St. Patty’s Day any longer to drink our favorite shake!
Feel free to comment with any of your favorite holiday DIYS or any future post requests.
Until the next post,
I feel very accomplished to have actually blogged two days in a row. Hopefully I can keep this up! So anyways I wanted to share with you guys the books I have currently been reading or have been obsessed with. Note: Most if not all of these are young adult/teen books, since I realized there are many fabulous series I have missed..
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling-actually this is a part of a seven book series, but I am currently reading the fifth book.
2. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan-this is part of the Heroes of Olympus series
3. Wonder by R.J. Palacio-this is a life changing story about a physically disabled boy named August
4. The Selection series by Kiera Cass-think about the tv show The Bachelor, but with princesses
5. Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai-This is one of my favorites. This is a must read. This is written through a child’s perspective about fleeing Vietnam after the Fall of Saigon, and immigrating to Alabama.
These books are all amazing, and I hope that I have inspired you to check out these books. Comment below with some of your favorite books and/or authors. I would love to see what you’re reading!
So since I just started this blog, you probably don’t already know me. That’s pretty self explanatory..So, here are ten facts that you do not know about me. Ready? Ok, here we go..
1. I love to swim and dance.
2. I love to eat but cannot cook.
3. I have a maltipoo puppy named Lucy.
4. My favorite fruit are pineapples.
5. I love Pinterest.
6. I am a complete perfectionist, but at the same time I’m not. Does that even make sense?😳
7. Disney movies are my favorite, especially Ratatoullie. (What’s yours? Comment below… I’d love to find out!)
8. Reading is my favorite way to relax.
9. I am a Christian.
10. My number one goal is to be able to take decent photos.