I feel very accomplished to have actually blogged two days in a row. Hopefully I can keep this up! So anyways I wanted to share with you guys the books I have currently been reading or have been obsessed with. Note: Most if not all of these are young adult/teen books, since I realized there are many fabulous series I have missed..
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling-actually this is a part of a seven book series, but I am currently reading the fifth book.
2. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan-this is part of the Heroes of Olympus series
3. Wonder by R.J. Palacio-this is a life changing story about a physically disabled boy named August
4. The Selection series by Kiera Cass-think about the tv show The Bachelor, but with princesses
5. Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai-This is one of my favorites. This is a must read. This is written through a child’s perspective about fleeing Vietnam after the Fall of Saigon, and immigrating to Alabama.
These books are all amazing, and I hope that I have inspired you to check out these books. Comment below with some of your favorite books and/or authors. I would love to see what you’re reading!