Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In honor of St. Patty’s Day, I rounded up several fun DIY tutorials on Pinterest. Excited? Ok, here they are…
1. Puppy Chow is always yummy, but a green one for St Patty’s Day? That is amazing! Check out this blog for the recipe and tutorial.
2. Here is an adorable eraser-stamped St. Patrick’s Day Shirt that is easy and festive.
3. This is a super cute gift idea to give your special leprechauns in your life on this green holiday. The tutorial is found on this blog.
4. Looking for a festive way to dress up your nails? Well look no further..Here is a adorable way to show your Irish side with this nail tutorial!
5. I don’t know about you, but Shamrock Shakes are one of my favorite holiday drinks! Thanks to this tutorial, us Shamrock Shake lovers don’t have to wait for St. Patty’s Day any longer to drink our favorite shake!
Feel free to comment with any of your favorite holiday DIYS or any future post requests.
Until the next post,